Further to our blog entry last week reporting on client feedback from our Brompton Dock rebrand, we’re also very pleased to hear that our design and branding work on the 2013 100% Design campaign also had an impact – all part of the whole marketing mix of course, but more proof that good design thinking and execution can have a real and lasting affect on clients products and services.
100% Design 2013 campaign results:
– Visitors increased from 25,096 (2012) to 27,078 (2013)
– Feedback from exhibitors: “Inspiring”, “Inspiring and new”, “Very good modern global image”
– Click throughs of the e-mailer we designed increased by 10,431
– Increased press exposure including pieces specifically about the campaign creative in Creative Review and Design Week (Press clippings up 12% on 2012)
– Creative campaign shortlised for the inaugral Brand Impact Awards 2014.